About Subhash Chandra Bose ;-
Netaji subhash chandra bose is one of the most celebrated freedom fighters of india. He was given the title of “Netaji’ in 1942, in Germany by the indian soldiers of the Azad Hind Fauj.
About Netaji’s Birth ;-
Subhash chandra bose was born on 23 january 1897 in cuttack ,orissa division, bengal provision belong with good economic condition to prabhavati bose and janakinath bose. He was the 9th out of 14 children in his family.
Education life of subhash chandra bose ;-
He was admitted to the protestant european school in cuttack like his brother and sister. In january 1902 , he continued his study at the school which was run for baptist mission in 1909 and then shifted to the ravenshaw collegiate school. After getting the second position in the matriculation examination in 1913. Then he was admitted to the presidency college where he studies deeply.
Netaji subhash chandra bose was greatly influenced by swami vivekananda and ramakrishna when he read their work at the age of 16 . His final education is b.a. (honours) .Then he realised that his religion is more important than his study. Since then he left his study and began to liberate india.
Married life of netaji ;-
Subhash chadra bose lived in berlin from 1941 until 1943, During his earlier visit to Germany in 1934, he had met Emilie Schenkl, the daughter of an Austrian veterinarian whom he married in 1937. Their daughter is Anita bose Pfaff.
Netaji’s niece-in-law and former mp krishna bose has penned netaji subhash chandra bose’s relationship with his wife Emilie Schenkl in her new book , “A True Love Story – Emilie and Subhash” .
It is about the story between a national hero and a foreigner ,about how they meet and their relationship and how they were in touch through letters when they were separated.
Subhash chandra bose and the indian national congress ;-
Subhash chandra bose is also known as “Netaji”. Bose was the leading and greatest leader of India’s freedom for struggle. He started the newspaper ‘swaraj’ and took charge of publicity for the Bengal congress committee. He was an indian nationalist who makes him a defiant patriotism hero of indian national congress.
In the year 1923, Bose was elected with the president of all india youth congress and also the secretary of bengal state congress. In 1927, Bose was appointed as the general secretary of the Indian National Congress and worked for jawahar lal nehru to become india independent.
Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose was one of the most appreciated leaders of his time and in Indian history. He was patriotic, intelligent and passionate about the development and future of India.
We all assembled about netaji as very well. On that day,when smt indira gandhi gave a speech in a meeting to appreciate netaji subhash chandra bose on december 17 ,1967 in delhi. Then netaji gave a slogan – “Dilli Chalo”. We have a reminder of netaji subhash chandra bose oath and their words in our memory, if he is not with us.
Journey from subhash chandra bose to “Netaji” ;-
Ravindra nath tagore gave the title of “netaji” to subhash chandra bose but he was surnamed by adolf hitler. Subhash Chandra Bose’s role in India’s independence movement.
He became a member of the noncooperation movement and a leader of the Indian National Congress, all these are the reasons for the title given by ravindra nath tagore who gave us the national anthem as “Jana Gana Mana.”
About Azad Hind Fauj ;-
Netaji established the indian armed force which was named as Azad Hind Fauj. he gave the most popular slogan as “Tum Mujhe Khoon Do, Main Tumhe Azadi Dunga” ( You give me blood, I will give you freedom).
Even today the spirit of patriotism is awakened in the mind of Indians. This slogan always inspires the youth one.
During the world war 2 , he visit to the soviyat union, nazi jermany, and japan and beg for the help for become india independent against the british government.
Previously, those who were taken captive from Japan were included in this army. Later, Indian volunteers based in Burma and Malaya were also recruited in this army. Also, people living outside the country also joined this army.
Subhash chandra bose believed that bhagawat geeta was the best source to make him inspired. The slogan of ‘Jai Hind” is the biggest slogan popular nowadays which reminds us in our memory of netaji subhash chandra bose.
Interesting fact related with subhash chandra bose ;-
- The Jallianwala Bagh massacre distracted him so much that he plunged into India’s freedom struggle.
- Netaji passed the indian civil service examination in 1920 and became the IAS Officer.
- Netaji resigned his job as IAS Officer when he came to know that India is struggling for freedom.
- Subhash Chandra Bose gets inspired with the teaching method of swami vivekananda and bhagawat geeta.
- He was imprisoned in 11 different jails across India from 1921-1941 for his involvement in the freedom movement.
- He established azad hind radio station in germany.
- He gave the most popular slogan “ Jai Hind” which since then it is used in each and every occasion or event. Even that time also when soldiers martyr for the nation.
- He was elected twice as the president of the indian national congress.
- He was very upset with Mahatma Gandhi, because he believed that only the path of nonviolence couldn’t become India independent and get freedom.
The death of subhash chandra bose was actually a mystery in a way. The leader of National Indian Congress subhash chandra bose death occurred with third degree burns on 18 august 1945 after his japanese plane crashed due to overload in japanese, taiwan.
Subhash chandra bose died by an aviation accident and accident.
Inspirational quotes ;-
- Freedom is not given -it is taken.
- It is blood alone that can pay the price of freedom.
- No real change in history can be achieved by discussions.
- Life loses half its interest if there is no struggle-if there are no risks to be taken.
- The secret of political bargaining is to look more strong than what you really are.